UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR PETS

Feedback

We love telling our story, but what we say’s just half the equation. We have facts and data, all sorts of information at our fingertips, but it’s what our retailers, customers and others say that gives us the greatest pleasure. Join the conversation. We love to hear your feedback.

Submit your comments

Sun 13 April 2014 18:11

Big Thanks from Liberty and Justice!

10156827_10203539451551668_2116646690_n

Liberty and Justice would like to thank the ZiwiPeak crew for having such a wonderful product. As prior raw feeders we needed a simpler form of feeding and one that packed in all the nutrients my two really need on a daily basis. We’ve fed ZiwiPeak and ONLY ZiwiPeak if it hasn’t been raw.

We just wanted to thank you guys for your hard work and dedication, it means a lot to our futures.

Mon 07 April 2014 10:10

I Trust My Dogs!

IMG_0171

The enthusiasm they show when I open the pouch is something they have never done with any food or dog treats. The cost is well worth it if they are healthy and happy.
Highly recommend!

Thanks for making such a great product.

Thomas, Club & Popcorn

Mon 31 March 2014 08:49

Why we love ZiwiPeak…

Nymphadora

There are several reasons that ZiwiPeak is great not just for Nymphadora, but for any small, toy or teacup dog.  When I first got Nymphadora, I did some research into chihuahuas.  There were a few things that I found that were of concern for almost all of small dog breeds.

First off is the most troubling, hypoglycemia. So many small dogs (especially chihuahuas) are prone to hypoglycemia. Although the first thing people usually think of when they think of chihuahuas is their shaking, it really is not natural for any living being to shake.  Feeding your dog several smaller meals a day will help keep your dog from shaking.  I have found that free feeding your dog does not always work.  A dog will eat if they are hungry enough, but if they are distracted by petting or other attention or activity, they will delay eating.  This causes a drop in blood sugar that is not healthy.  Also dog food that contains high levels of carbs (usually things like grains) cannot help regulate your dog’s blood sugar.  Why we love ZiwiPeak for handling our blood sugar:  ZiwiPeak is a natural dog food that is naturally low in carbs.  It is also very easy to portion.  Nymphadora (a teacup chihuahua) eats approximately 10 pieces per meal, and usually 6-7 times a day.

Second concern was about her teeth.  Small dogs have small mouths, gums and teeth.  Even dog food marketed for small dogs can be difficult for small dogs to chew, especially dry.  Smaller dogs can sometimes have crowded teeth, their baby teeth do not always fall out before their adult teeth start to erupt, causing difficulty with chewing.  Why we love ZiwiPeak for our tiny teeth:  Air dried ZiwiPeak is easy to chew.  Unlike jerky made for humans, there is no endless chewing.  It is also easy to digest.

Although I am listing this third, it is also a main concern for small dogs.  Weight management.  Many small, toy or teacup breeds have joint issues.  Extra weight can cause irreparable damage to a dog’s hip and knee joints.  A few extra ounces may not seem like a lot, but the daily wear and tear of carrying those ounces can have devastating consequences for your companion.  While knee and hip replacement is fairly common in humans, it is still in relative infancy for your dog.  Why we love ZiwiPeak for our healthy weight:  It has everything we need, but nothing we do not.

And why are we literally flipping for ZiwiPeak now?  Because now ZiwiPeak comes in a small dog sized 16 ounce bag that is perfect for Nymphadora.  With this new sized bag, the chances of the pieces being unbroken is much higher than before.  Each time we handled the bag some pieces would break and when we finally got to the bottom (almost 2 months later with the 5.5 bag) there were quite a few crumbs.  Nymphadora still enjoyed the crumbs, but it makes portioning a bit trickier.

Thanks
Perry & Nymphadora.

Wed 26 March 2014 16:54

110% Happy!

EvaLincoln

Hi,

I received your note inside our ZiwiPeak Venison. Many thanks for letting us know that you’ve improved your consistency and explained how you make it. However, we were and still are 110% happy with your product!

I have tried many types of premium dog and cat food and I have never seen them gobble their food like they do with ZiwiPeak. I sprinkle it on top of the Black Hawk, and if I ever forget the four of them look at me as if I chopped off their legs.

Thank you so much for making an amazing product, I tell all my friends to get it for their pets.

Kindest regards,
Angie parent to Lincoln, Eva, Orbit and Sky.

Mon 10 March 2014 16:34

To Coco, Love Diesel!

Diesel

Dear Coco, thank you sooooooo much aawww raaawwrrrr reaooowwww….

I’m a wee Griffon x Chihua, I am almost 2 years old. My mommie loves me to bits & says I must only be fed the bestest food in order to live healthy, happy life.

I have tried all Ziwi Peak flavors andn they all yum as but oh ah I love the lamb soooo much it must be my fav if I am allowed to have favs.

Thank you so much for making this amazing food. My sister Masha & my brother Chopper (both pussy cats) love the food too & say thank you meow meow.

Thank you sooooooo much aawww raaawwrrrr reaooowwww :D )))))  Love Woof Woof Diesel

Wed 05 March 2014 15:01

Ace & Vanilla get ZiwiPeak Hats for their efforts!

The Ziwi Boys!

My dog Ace making sure nothing goes wasted from his venison ZiwiPeak! Does he get a Ziwi green hat for his efforts?

I have another dog (Vanilla), also a Hong Kong mongrel, just shown in one of the pictures. She is a real fan of ZiwiPeak but is not as greedy as Ace and therefore would never dream of licking the empty bag like that!

She is 3 years old and was also born as a puppy in the wild and rescued by Hong Kong Dog Rescue. If you are able to send two hats, that would be wonderful. Thanks a lot!

Hi, just want to say thanks very much for sending me the hats. Here’s some photos…left to right, Ace and Vanilla, Hong Kong Dog Rescue multibreeds.

Semirah Darwin, Ace & Vanilla

Wed 05 March 2014 14:49

Banditt ranks ZiwiPeak Number One!

banditt

We have an older Pomeranian and he is a picky eater…but we started feeding him your can dog food and he eats so good…licks the bowl and looks for more. Thank you so much for such an awesome product. Clara, United States of America

Wed 05 March 2014 14:43

Happy Ronja – Thanks to ZiwiPeak!

bild 2

I realized that the food the the vet recommended to my 6 – month old kitten after neutering was far to low in energy and fat for her, so I decided to add something to the newley opened 4 kg pack of cat food. I found ZP, and it is clear that it adds all that was missing in her food. She seems to get full faster, her coat is shinier and she is more cuddly. The vet told me yesterday that she has a exceptionally shiny and soft coat, she is growing fast and staying in a healthy weight, and I know that the shiny fur and her good health started to change when I added the dried lamb to her food a month ago. Yesterday I opened a can of venison…. and I’ve never seen her eat that way. It is a bit more expensive than the mainstream pet food, but so worth it! Thank you ZiwiPeak! Maria – Sweden

Mon 10 February 2014 16:43

Happy Gina – The Cocker Spaniel from Austria

TrixiTestimonial

My Name is Trixi, I come from Austria and I have a Dog Grooming Salon. In the photo attached you can see my little Cocker Spaniel Gina. She loves ZiwiPeak food and treats. Many people argue Cocker Spaniel are stubborn but with ZiwiPeak treats she does everything. It’s important that they get a good feed and therefore I recommend ZiwiPeak my clients.

Thu 21 November 2013 13:38

I just wanted to say thank you…

IMG0565

I just wanted to say thank you for supplying this product in Korea! I’ve been feeding my animals (dogs and cats) ZiwiPeak for a number of months now and they absolutely love it. I am also involved in animal rescue and feed it to all my rescues. I’ve never met an animal who didn’t want to eat it. It makes me so happy to be able to give them a high quality pet food here in Korea!

Thanks so much!