UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR PETS

Feedback

We love telling our story, but what we say’s just half the equation. We have facts and data, all sorts of information at our fingertips, but it’s what our retailers, customers and others say that gives us the greatest pleasure. Join the conversation. We love to hear your feedback.

Submit your comments

Tue 19 August 2014 16:18

Hypoallergenic Maine Coon Thrives on ZiwiPeak!

ellie

I wanted to thank Kimberly and the entire ZiwiPeak crew for creating this amazing food for our animal companions. My Maine Coon, Ellie, is very hypoallergenic and the Vet suggested a prescription dry brand to help with her itching. I tried the recommended brand and it was okay for a couple of weeks, but then Ellie went right back to scratching herself even more than before. I had to do my own research and stumbled on ZiwiPeak, thought I’d give it a try and Ellie has been itch free for 2 years now! I could not be happier. My other kitties have decided they want it too, so now I am feeding four very happy campers. Also, their customer service is second to none! Do your animal pals a favor and try this food. You and they will be happy you did.

Cheers!
Joan Lyon
Alachua, AL

Tue 05 August 2014 11:33

Picky eater LOVES ZiwiPeak

10551625_10152655945839905_8696034295870769515_o

Cassie (my 12 year old very picky eater that I adopted from our local Humane Society shelter last summer after her owner died) is now eating about half ZiwiPeak Rabbit/Lamb or plain lamb. My goal is to have her eating 100% ZiwiPeak if possible, because I am so impressed with the quality ingredients of your cat food. But Cassie is a challenge to say the least! She only weighs 6.5 pounds, mostly because she is such a picky eater I think.

Thanks for a great Cat food.

Best regards,

Lisa & Cassie
Austin, TX

Tue 06 May 2014 08:40

a62a3580ce9311e3898a0002c9ce757a_8

Hello ZiwiPeak,

First i would like to thank you for your amazing products!

My dog (5 months collie) ​​was suffering from a lack of desire to eat and vomiting, even after giving him boiled chicken, And he doesn’t eat dry food (i tried everything!)

But after testing ZiwiPeak Cuisine Venison, Not only he start eating but he loves it and just eagerly awaited for the next meal! and also no more vomiting.

Before a week i began to feed my other dog (3 years German Shepard) ZiwiPeak and i can say that he loves it a lot!

Been using it for a month and i always buy the 5kg size, not only that but i even start to buy Deer Antler and it’s hours of fun for my dog’s!!

Mon 05 May 2014 13:23

Thank you for this great nutrition and my dog’s health!

IMG_20140204_171303

Hello ZiwiPeak… I just wanted to say that I just opened a bag of your new process for greater uniformity. Honestly, I don’t think I would have noticed. I have 3 rescue dogs and 2 of them are a large breed. The third is a Jack Russell and ALL of them LOVE ZiwiPeak. Old or new, this is one of the BEST foods I can give my fur-kids.
Thank you for this great nutrition and my dog’s health.

Thanks John H., Erica, Chloe the Golden, Hope the Maremma and Dudley the Russell Terrier.

Sun 13 April 2014 18:11

Big Thanks from Liberty and Justice!

10156827_10203539451551668_2116646690_n

Liberty and Justice would like to thank the ZiwiPeak crew for having such a wonderful product. As prior raw feeders we needed a simpler form of feeding and one that packed in all the nutrients my two really need on a daily basis. We’ve fed ZiwiPeak and ONLY ZiwiPeak if it hasn’t been raw.

We just wanted to thank you guys for your hard work and dedication, it means a lot to our futures.

Mon 07 April 2014 10:10

I Trust My Dogs!

IMG_0171

The enthusiasm they show when I open the pouch is something they have never done with any food or dog treats. The cost is well worth it if they are healthy and happy.
Highly recommend!

Thanks for making such a great product.

Thomas, Club & Popcorn

Mon 31 March 2014 08:49

Why we love ZiwiPeak…

Nymphadora

There are several reasons that ZiwiPeak is great not just for Nymphadora, but for any small, toy or teacup dog.  When I first got Nymphadora, I did some research into chihuahuas.  There were a few things that I found that were of concern for almost all of small dog breeds.

First off is the most troubling, hypoglycemia. So many small dogs (especially chihuahuas) are prone to hypoglycemia. Although the first thing people usually think of when they think of chihuahuas is their shaking, it really is not natural for any living being to shake.  Feeding your dog several smaller meals a day will help keep your dog from shaking.  I have found that free feeding your dog does not always work.  A dog will eat if they are hungry enough, but if they are distracted by petting or other attention or activity, they will delay eating.  This causes a drop in blood sugar that is not healthy.  Also dog food that contains high levels of carbs (usually things like grains) cannot help regulate your dog’s blood sugar.  Why we love ZiwiPeak for handling our blood sugar:  ZiwiPeak is a natural dog food that is naturally low in carbs.  It is also very easy to portion.  Nymphadora (a teacup chihuahua) eats approximately 10 pieces per meal, and usually 6-7 times a day.

Second concern was about her teeth.  Small dogs have small mouths, gums and teeth.  Even dog food marketed for small dogs can be difficult for small dogs to chew, especially dry.  Smaller dogs can sometimes have crowded teeth, their baby teeth do not always fall out before their adult teeth start to erupt, causing difficulty with chewing.  Why we love ZiwiPeak for our tiny teeth:  Air dried ZiwiPeak is easy to chew.  Unlike jerky made for humans, there is no endless chewing.  It is also easy to digest.

Although I am listing this third, it is also a main concern for small dogs.  Weight management.  Many small, toy or teacup breeds have joint issues.  Extra weight can cause irreparable damage to a dog’s hip and knee joints.  A few extra ounces may not seem like a lot, but the daily wear and tear of carrying those ounces can have devastating consequences for your companion.  While knee and hip replacement is fairly common in humans, it is still in relative infancy for your dog.  Why we love ZiwiPeak for our healthy weight:  It has everything we need, but nothing we do not.

And why are we literally flipping for ZiwiPeak now?  Because now ZiwiPeak comes in a small dog sized 16 ounce bag that is perfect for Nymphadora.  With this new sized bag, the chances of the pieces being unbroken is much higher than before.  Each time we handled the bag some pieces would break and when we finally got to the bottom (almost 2 months later with the 5.5 bag) there were quite a few crumbs.  Nymphadora still enjoyed the crumbs, but it makes portioning a bit trickier.

Thanks
Perry & Nymphadora.

Wed 26 March 2014 16:54

110% Happy!

EvaLincoln

Hi,

I received your note inside our ZiwiPeak Venison. Many thanks for letting us know that you’ve improved your consistency and explained how you make it. However, we were and still are 110% happy with your product!

I have tried many types of premium dog and cat food and I have never seen them gobble their food like they do with ZiwiPeak. I sprinkle it on top of the Black Hawk, and if I ever forget the four of them look at me as if I chopped off their legs.

Thank you so much for making an amazing product, I tell all my friends to get it for their pets.

Kindest regards,
Angie parent to Lincoln, Eva, Orbit and Sky.

Mon 10 March 2014 16:34

To Coco, Love Diesel!

Diesel

Dear Coco, thank you sooooooo much aawww raaawwrrrr reaooowwww….

I’m a wee Griffon x Chihua, I am almost 2 years old. My mommie loves me to bits & says I must only be fed the bestest food in order to live healthy, happy life.

I have tried all Ziwi Peak flavors andn they all yum as but oh ah I love the lamb soooo much it must be my fav if I am allowed to have favs.

Thank you so much for making this amazing food. My sister Masha & my brother Chopper (both pussy cats) love the food too & say thank you meow meow.

Thank you sooooooo much aawww raaawwrrrr reaooowwww :D )))))  Love Woof Woof Diesel

Wed 05 March 2014 15:01

Ace & Vanilla get ZiwiPeak Hats for their efforts!

The Ziwi Boys!

My dog Ace making sure nothing goes wasted from his venison ZiwiPeak! Does he get a Ziwi green hat for his efforts?

I have another dog (Vanilla), also a Hong Kong mongrel, just shown in one of the pictures. She is a real fan of ZiwiPeak but is not as greedy as Ace and therefore would never dream of licking the empty bag like that!

She is 3 years old and was also born as a puppy in the wild and rescued by Hong Kong Dog Rescue. If you are able to send two hats, that would be wonderful. Thanks a lot!

Hi, just want to say thanks very much for sending me the hats. Here’s some photos…left to right, Ace and Vanilla, Hong Kong Dog Rescue multibreeds.

Semirah Darwin, Ace & Vanilla